When we offer to create an Individually Designed Home we ensure your home not only suits the Queensland climate but mirrors your personality. We invite you to share your ideas of a perfect house with us and we’ll transform it into reality with professional design and construction techniques.
We offer the initial consultation with our designers completely FREE of charge. Due to their extensive experience in the industry our designers will share interesting ideas with you to ensure that your dream home is created.
What we Keep in Mind while Designing New Homes
Here is the list of areas that we put extra emphasis on while designing new homes for our clients:
• The hot and long summers in the Queensland demand special attention given to doors, windows, landscaping, as well as cross ventilation for passive cooling
• The designing of balconies, verandas, decks and alfresco area
• In order to enhance the overall appeal of the house, the neighbouring buildings and landscapes are taken in account before selecting the colours, building materials and design
• Lastly, we ensure that in every way possible, the new home is energy efficient
Tips to Let the Right Energies Flow through the House
Here are a few tips on designing houses to make your home energy efficient to suit the Queensland’s climate:
* North and east are generally the best direction to set the living area in
* It is better to keep the services in the south and the west areas of the house
* In order to gain protection from the sun, tinted windows, awnings and verandas are among the most effective options
While the consultations are FREE, we work for any budget and guidelines to individually design your new home for greatest comfort and aesthetic appeal.
Call us or visit us at our display home.
Copyright © 29/04/2017 . All rights reserved. - Website Development